Sunday 1 February 2015

'Billionaire Boy'

Here's a book review by Chloe, from Elm Class:

Billionaire Boy

by David Walliams

Rating: 5 stars

This book is about a 12 year-old billionaire's son called Joe. Joe has everything he wants, or so his dad thought. But all Joe really wants is a friend. Joe and his dad soon realize that money doesn't solve everything. 

It's a really funny book by David Walliams, and as it's his third book, there are lots more funny stories to come.

Recommended because of humour and story plot. 



5 comments:

  1. That looks like a good book I will go to the library and get that book next time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we've got a few copies. Do you want me to put one aside for you?

      Delete
  2. I have got this book!!!! I got it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books are the best sort of present, in my opinion! Would you recommend 'Billionaire Boy' too?

      Delete
    2. I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

      Delete

Leave us a comment: